Clerk Recruitment under West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC)
Group D: 19/02/2017 from 12 noon to 1 pm.
Clerk: 05/03/2017 from 12 noon to 1 pm.
Source: Sangbad Pratidin
Form fill up for Clerk recruitment under West Bengal School Service Commisssion (WBSSC) is already started. Clerk will be recruited in the school under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE).
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENTS
Submission of Online Application:
Opening: 10-08-2016 (5pm)
Closing: 31-08-2016 (5pm)
Fees Payments through CASH-e-Challan : Opening : After 24 Hours
(During Banking Hours) of submission of online Application Form and
last date of Deposit of Fees is : 05-09-2016
Fees for Clerk Recruitment Examination :
- For General& OBCCandidates: Rs 140 +Rs5 Bank fee.
For SC / ST/ PH Candidates: Rs 70 +Rs5 Bank fee.
Manner of Selection to the Post of Cerk :-
- Written Examination (MCQ Type): 60 Marks
- Academic qualification including professional qualifications : 10 Marks
- Personality Test with typing and computer proficiency
[Personality Test---- 05 Marks + Typing using computer
and computer proficiency--- 25 Marks]
(Appearance before the Personality Test Board is
: 30 Marks
Vacancy: Total Vacancy for Clerk is: 1707
- Educaional Qualification: Passed School
Final/Madhyamik or its
equivalent or Old H.S. in lieu
of School Final/Madhyamik
or its equivalent.
- Age limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years, age relaxation as per gov rule.